Sunday 20 January 2013

Watch this space.....

Well I know I said I would blog about the ASE Conference and I will.....something important has side-tracked me...

You see on Thursday I had some 'bad news'

Ofsted are coming to do a science survey inspection in my school

Oh you might say, that's ok...

The thing is, it is just me. What they write about science is all about me. I have 2 inspectors all to myself for a day....joy joy happy joy.....

So I say watch this space because when they are gone and I have got my life back I can write 2 posts, one about the conference and one about my Ofsted experience.

In the meantime, back to reviewing my schemes of work and gathering data/paperwork and other detritus together, whilst battling with the snow......wish me luck! :)


1 comment:

  1. Good luck. Stay calm and don't forget to make sure you get enough sleep.

    ReplyDelete